Enjoy a copy of the latest blog from HerWeddingPlanner.com
1. Add a spring motif: such as a tulip or butterfly.
2. Consider color: spring pastels, greens, etc.
3. Get whimsical : fun, flirty looks to evoke a festive spring feeling.
4. Add greens : grasses and greenery are a natural look for spring weddings. Plus it’s a great filler and most times is cheap.
5. Choose blooms in season: classics include tulips, daffodils, lilies (especially calla lilies and easter lilies), magnolias, gardenias, hydrangeas, gerbera daisies, apple or cherry blossoms.
Continue reading here:
5 Ways to Tie Springtime into Your Wedding
Posted in spring weddings, Wedding Colours, Wedding Decor, Wedding Planning
Tags: corner, Daffodils, festive-spring, lillies, spring flowers, spring weddings, Terranea Resort, Wedding Colours, whimsical wedding